How should you PREPARE?
1. Shower Before Massage: Shower facilities available if you are unable to shower before getting here (and/or would like to shower after the massage).
2. Remove Jewelry: (earrings or wedding band, ok) If you have long, full hair, please have something to tie it up.
3. Tell your HEIGHT and WEIGHT: Adjustments are made to massage table accordingly.
4. Mention anything that’s specifically bothering you? (ie; tight hamstrings, tense shoulders, any injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome etc)
5. Indicate any areas to be avoided: (ie; face, feet, abs, etc)
>> NOTE: Please remove shoes upon entering the apartment. Thank you. <<
Post Massage: Shower available. Water, candy, tissue etc all provided in the dedicated massage room. You may also request green tea if timing allows.
Thanks, and be prepared for an incredible massage!